• Apply your knowledge to propose new product offers and/or improvements.
• Generate and execute innovative ideas in textile design, engineering, downstream treatment and finishing.
• Implement textile research and development projects and deliver results within timeline and budget.
• Responsible for key equipment / components design and modification to improve operation efficiency on textile engineering and finishing.
• Provide technical support to business and operations in Asia Pacific region.
• Be able to develop intellectual property (patents).
• A minimum of a MS degree in a relevant field of scientific study (Textile Science, Engineering, Fiber Science, Polymer or Materials Science). An Advanced degree is desired but not a requirement.
• 3-10 years of experience in the textile industry (circular knitting, warp knitting, weaving, yarn process, or garment engineering etc.)
• Familiar with textile structure design, textile engineering, dyeing and finishing and relative analysis.
• Good in both written and spoken English.
• Familiar with basic statistic tool & analysis.
Other Desirable Attributes:
• Good appreciation for safety, health and environment affairs.
• Must work well in multi-functional and diverse cultural team environment.
• Self-motivated and good communication skill.
• Minimum essential proficiency in English and familiarity with spinning is preferred.
• Essential PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Willing to have extended travel outside Shanghai to support sister locations in Asia.
Location: Mainland China (FOSHAN)