• Follow all relevant regulations and policies of the company.
• Independently carry out weaving operations (such as single/double package, empty package, cotton package, water jet loom, rapier loom, etc.) related to yarn-wrapping and shuttle loom in accordance with safety regulations, and submit work reports.
• Excellent loom maintenance and handling of common problems.
• Teamwork ability.
• The management of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products in weaving area.
• Familiar with textile weaving process.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office system, especially in Excel.
• Simple English reading and writing ability.
• High school education or above.
• knowledge and skills priority:
- Ten years or more warp knitting experience is preferred, especially for Karl Mayer's Trick and Raschel weaving equipment.
- Familiar with basic properties of textile raw materials.
- Familiar with warp knitting equipment working principle and equipment maintenance.
Location: Mainland China (FOSHAN)