• Follow all relevant regulations and policies of the company.
• Independently carry out warp-knitting-related weaving operations (e.g. Karl Mayer's Trick and Rachel weaving equipment) in accordance with safety regulations and submit work reports.
• Superior warp knitting equipment maintenance and common problem handling ability.
• Teamwork ability.
• The management of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products in weaving area.
• Familiar with textile weaving process.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office system, especially in Excel.
• Simple English reading and writing ability.
• High school education or above.
• knowledge and skills priority:
- Ten years or more warp knitting experience is preferred, especially for Karl Mayer's Trick and Raschel weaving equipment.
- Familiar with basic properties of textile raw materials.
- Familiar with warp knitting equipment working principle and equipment maintenance.
Location: Mainland China (FOSHAN)