• Follow all relevant regulations and policies of the company.
• Independently test the chemical properties of textiles and make samples for dyeing according to safety regulations and submit work reports.
• Superior weft knitting equipment maintenance and common problem handling ability.
• Operate textile chemical testing equipment (dyeing, PH), especially textile dyeing and finishing equipment.
• Teamwork ability.
• Sample management in the laboratory area.
• Familiar with textile fabric structure and process.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office system, especially in Excel.
• Simple English reading and writing ability.
• High school education or above.
• knowledge and skills priority:
- Five years or more warp knitting experience is preferred, especially for Karl Mayer's Trick and Raschel weaving equipment.
- Familiar with lab test procedure.
- Familiar with basic properties of textile raw materials.
Location: Mainland China (FOSHAN)