• Be in charge of field patrolling, ensuring EHS achieve departmental goal.
• Strictly following JPs and SOPs instruction to achieve high quality performance, deal with abnormal production event on field.
• Working together with operator to take/deliver sample, unloading/mix material, ensuring those are completed in time and accurately.
• Record and report production situation ensure activities and event can be well follow up between shift team and other functions.
• Troubleshoot for shift process trouble promptly and make the right determination.
• In charge of operator skill training and other tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Continual improve production methods, equipment performance, and product quality, so as to increase efficiency, improve quality and reduce waste.
• Technical or vocational school graduated or above, with major in chemical or mechanical engineering.
• At least 1 years working experience in chemical industry, has basic technical knowledge of chemical process, familiar with mechanical or electrical instrument is preferred. However, fresh graduates will be considered.
• Good responsibility and high initiative, and have a good team work spirit.
Location: Mainland China (FOSHAN)