• Provide strong technical support to operations in troubleshooting.
• Develop and optimize standard operating procedures (SOP) and conditions (SOC) to improve plant performance.
• Implement of new technology to improve overall performance (Quality, Yield, Uptime & Cost).
• Conduct plant tests and new product development.
• Investigate product quality complaints from our customers.
• Key contributor to the Plant Quality Management System.
• Provide technical support on Raw Materials, Packaging, Process Control and Final Products.
• Contributor to the plant Process Safety Management system.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemical engineering, polymer chemistry, polymer materials & engineering, textile engineering and relevant majors.
• At least 3 years relevant manufacturing working experience in chemical process, with knowledge in process unit operation. Fresh graduate would be considered.
• A strong sense of compliance; be able to work under pressure in a team environment.
• General understanding in process control strategy and has logical problem solving skill.
• Good interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
• Good command of English both in spoken & written.
Location: Mainland China (FOSHAN)