• Maintain and update environment and chemical safety policies and procedures in compliance with country laws/regulation and local codes as well as Global requirement.
• Work out environment and chemical safety program as well as delivery necessary training to employees.
• Implement and train Compliance standard and updated site EHS procedures. Periodically perform field assessment on compliance implementation.
• Conduct internal safety audits, correct the findings immediately.
• Conduct or Co-ordinate injury and incident investigation reports, participating as appropriate. Maintaining adequate incident statistics and analysis, and feedback to the line organization.
• Keep abreast of safety and environmental affairs developments and activities including statutory requirements and Company Standards.
• Lead the general procedure and PPE management, maintain and improve General safety and PPE performance constantly to meet the requirement of corporate safety standards and local regulations.
• Maintain enough related safety detecting equipment/instruments and ensure its reliability.
• Bachelor or above degree in Environmental Engineering, Health and Safety, Chemistry.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in EHS implementation and management, preferred for working experience in chemical industry environment.
• Certified Safety Officer, Certified Safety Engineer is preferred.
• Strength in communication skills and cross function collaboration.
• Good command of written and verbal English.
Location: Mainland China (FOSHAN)