The Engineer will be part of the Projects team, reporting to the site Project Manager. The incumbent will design, lead and implement advanced manufacturing and digital technological programs to improve plant reliability, productivity, quality and safety.
• Design, lead and implement programs to adopt advanced manufacturing and digital technologies such as autonomous robotic systems, computer vision, intelligent control systems, advanced analytics, wireless, etc. to improve reliability, availability, yield, quality and safety for the site.
• Work closely with cross-function stakeholders and vendors on the technical requirements, developing designs, and sustaining new technology implementations.
• Improve manufacturing productivity by developing software applications to automate daily processing functions and/or reporting.
• Visualization of data into Operation metrics on software dashboards to facilitate efficient and effective decision making across the organization.
• Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering. Specialization in Intelligent Systems, Robotics, Computer Vision, Analytical Modelling will be advantageous.
• Candidates with at least 2 years of experience in related discipline will be advantageous.
• Good team player with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in fast-pace environment independently.
• Well versed in excel pivot table, macros and VBA.
• Experience in Smartphone app development, .NET technology and SQL server will be advantageous.
• A wide degree of creativity is expected in many areas such as in software programming, user interface design & features.
Location: Tuas, Singapore